|Date Posted||November 14, 2021|
The Salesforce Administrator I assists with the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment including supporting all basic administrative functions by partnering with senior Salesforce Administrators. This team member is able to automate data driven solutions with an array of tools, such as Process Builder, Flows, Work Flows, Escalation Rules, etc.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage all trigger processes and internal build jobs that impact/relate to salesforce.
- Write, develop and perform unit testing for major features, as well as work jointly with other teams to provide enhancements for integration.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring. screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Maintain and create system documentation for business processes and technical Sales Cloud design.
- Provide day to day support for the Salesforce.com application, other CRM initiatives and business questions as needed.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce objects and functions.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Design, create, and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- Develop new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed, including creation and maintenance of reports with folder maintenance.
- Provide one to one training to end users on an on‐going basis.
- This position requires excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- Must work effectively across IT, business and vendor organizations to ensure application functionality meets the end user needs.
- Ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years hands on administrator experience with Salesforce, building applications using standard Salesforce customizations and automation features.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Experience with Sales Cloud.
- Experience with SOQL, SAQL, SOSL.
- Experience with Workbench and Data Loader.
- Self-disciplined and motivated.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certified.
- Knowledge of project management tools, techniques and processes.
- Experience with Apex and JSON.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Developer console.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.