Salesforce Administrator, Sales Ops
|Published||March 16, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry's digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our team and look for ways to leverage and improve our Salesforce platform to solve business problems for the Sales and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and work collaboratively alongside Sales and Marketing stakeholders to deliver insights and features through ad hoc data requests, building upon the Salesforce environment, and administrating the Sales Enablement system.
What You'll Do
* Work with stakeholders to groom and maintain a CRM product backlog
* Maintain the back end of the Sales Enablement system (Outreach)
* Build and maintain Dashboard and Reports as well as use Declarative Salesforce Tools to build out our Salesforce CRM
* Act as a member of an agile scrum team and work with programmers and product owners to build an excellent CRM solution to deliver value across the organization
* Manage Salesforce sandboxes across different teams for testing, updates, experiments with connected applications, etc
* Investigate data quality issues in Salesforce and across connected applications
* Partner with other teams to provide strategic insights and apply data consistencies across the organization
* Leverage your extensive knowledge to train employees on how to use Salesforce
What We're Looking For
* Deep knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform specifically with Sales Cloud
* Previous experience administrating and implementing best practices for a Sales Enablement system (Outreach is a plus)
* Experience working with various departments and teams to build Dashboard and Reports
* Experience working with programmers to determine the best solutions and when to use Declarative vs Programmatic Solutions
* Familiar with the latest Salesforce tools and features such as Salesforce CLI, Scratch Orgs, Einstein Activity Metrics, Ant for Metadata deployments, etc
* Familiar with integrations and setting up connected applications with Salesforce
* High-Level understanding of the Salesforce deployment processes and environment management
* Basic knowledge and understanding of SOQL and Salesforce Metadata
* Use of a repository to track declarative changes
What You'll Get
* Competitive salary
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Flexible time off + 13 Holidays
* 401(k) with match
* Stock options
* Life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Maternity & Paternity leave
* Commuter and parking benefits
* Dog friendly offices
* And more!
If this job isn't for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.