|Published||January 25, 2022|
Salesforce Admin- SQL | REMOTE
This is a long term contingent position in Spokane, WA with excellent benefits (PTO, sick leave, paid holidays, healthcare contribution, 401k).
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area, we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/ .
Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
We are seeking candidates who have a strong background with Salesforce as an administrator, as well as advanced SQL/SOQL knowledge, to join one of our Spokane, WA based clients. The successful candidate will have implementation and support experience across a wide breadth of the Salesforce platform, in particular, the Service and Marketing Clouds. They will also have a strong advanced SQL/SOQL background in performing advanced data tasks in Salesforce.
This role will be responsible for:
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Interfacing with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues and working collaboratively with internal development teams to work items to completions.
- Maintaining & enhancing visual layouts, workflow rules and business logic to enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Deploying Salesforce meta-data between non-production and production environments using appropriate tools.
- Creating documentation, maintaining standardization and looking for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Developing, launching and managing in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual levels.
- Providing support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Working with Salesforce.com support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Performing advanced SQL/SOQL queries/triggers, analysis, design, troubleshooting and support for the team.
- Supporting other team members and other teams by consulting on advanced data operations.
- 1-3 years of experience with advanced SQL/SOQL pertaining to Salesforce and external data.
- 1-3 years of experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 100+ users.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201, ADM-211) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with normal administration duties - customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to use initiative and work autonomously or as part of a team on multiple efforts.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
As a Volt field employee, you can take full advantage of our Better U Academy. Enroll in free online accredited courses built to advance your job skills. Volt’s investment in you is real. We want you to grow in work and life – let us help you reach for more! https://www.volt.com/betteruacademy/
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements.
How to Apply: Click on the “Apply Now” button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.