|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Salesforce Application Administrator to support the Bank’s Digital Transformation initiative. The Salesforce Application Administrator is responsible for leading the scoping, implementation, ongoing administration and enhancement of WSFS Bank’s Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Platform. The Salesforce Application Administrator will initially be responsible for coordinating with the implementation partner to support implementation and will participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems or applications. The Salesforce Application Administrator will transition responsibilities to the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our newly implemented CRM platform. The Salesforce Application Administrator will liaise with business units to understand ongoing needs, prioritize enhancement requests, and will establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities. The Salesforce Application Administrator will also identify, diagnose and resolve end user problems in a timely manner that exemplifies the bank’s high standards of customer service. Additional responsibilities will include developing and maintaining custom reports, dashboards and processes to continuously improve data quality processing integrity and productivity; audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues; complete bulk imports of data; and define, communicate and manage a change management (release) process to develop and support integrations, installed applications and third-party tools. The Salesforce Application Administrator will also provide leadership and mentorship to junior administrators or business analysts on the growing team.
Administrative Duties include:
- Work with all business units to identify ways to improve process execution and achieve strategy using Financial Services Cloud.
- Monitor data integrations to ensure all data feeds are in working order and support customer 360.
- Build and enhance complex solutions on Salesforce using flows, process builders, workflows, approval process, fields and its relationships, complex validation rules, triggers etc.
- Monitor and advocate user adoption strategy.
- Support UAT testing and user training for current and new users while managing and refreshing Sandbox environments.
- Deploy changes using standard Salesforce processes in compliance with company change management policy.
- Perform bulk data loads using data loader and duplicate data management using de-duplication techniques and implementing duplicate and matching rules and building complex reports.
- Manage setup of new and existing users and their permissions using profiles, permission sets and roles, license management and its cost tracking in Salesforce.
- Design and develop the system UI based on the business requirements and enhance the system accordingly.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position, located at our office located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Electrical Engineering; Software Engineering; or Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience as a technical business systems administrator, analyst and/or other similar relevant experience.
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce application administrator or consultant, preferably in the banking industry or financial services sector. Experience with Financial Services Cloud preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with integrating data from other solutions into Salesforce via API is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is required.
- Experience with NCINO, DocuSign or MuleSoft a plus.
- Experience leading and/or managing a Salesforce team of junior administrators or business analysts a plus.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills that involve internal and external customers regarding complex policies, procedures or programs.
- Must have strong skills using Windows and Microsoft software products.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Requirements: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
- This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
- Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
- Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
- Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.