|Published||September 22, 2023|
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Salesforce Application Engineer with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Application Engineer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Salesforce Application Engineer is a development team member who will be engaged in design, building, implementation and support of ITG Care Management enterprise applications. This position will collaborate with other members of the team to ensure quality applications are delivered on time following business owner specifications and HCA ITG development standards. This position will require a candidate who is willing to learn how to analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test and implement solutions with limited supervision. The candidate will need to be able to work across a mixed team environment and learn how to depend on other colleague strengths and talents. The candidate will need to be a highly motivated self-starter, an enthusiastic learner, and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within scheduled timelines. Must be proficient in Apex, Visualforce, Flows, Lightning Web Components and other Salesforce configurations.
- Collaborates with team members to successfully execute development initiatives
- Capable of using Agile practices and principles
- Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements
- Participates in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
- Designs fit-for-purpose products
- Gain expertise on existing system structure and products
- Focuses on customer satisfaction
- Prototypes and delivers solutions
- Works as a member of a team to construct custom functionality, services and integrations within Salesforce
- Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities
- Contributor to the team’s continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline
- Analyzes objectives, solves problems, and develops solutions
- Keeps technically current with changes across technical environment
- Contributes to the understanding of new programming / analysis concepts
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- Minimum of 2-years of development experience – Preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience developing within Salesforce – Required
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Occasional Travel: The job may require travel from time- to-time, but not on a regular basis.
HCA Healthcare’s Information Technology Group (ITG) delivers healthcare IT products and services to HCA Healthcare's portfolio of business and partners, including Parallon, HealthTrust and Sarah Cannon.
For decades, ITG has been a pioneer in the industry, leading the transformation of healthcare into a new era of quality and connectivity. ITG relies on the breadth of the organization and depth of technical expertise to advance and enhance today’s healthcare and to enable our physicians and clinicians to provide world-class, innovative care for patients.
ITG employees rally around the noble cause of transforming healthcare through technology and find inspiration in the meaningful work they do—creating a culture that follows our mission statement which begins by saying “above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare, apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Salesforce Application Engineer opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.