|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
- Experience with Salesforce mobile implementations
- Lead the application development in Saleforce.com platform including architecture, design, coding, configuration, maintenance and installation
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverable, status reports, project plans)
- Working closely with the business teams involving discussing trade-offs with other technology such as .NET versus the code in place, or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality
- Develop Medium to Complex SF solutions to ensure that best practices are followed and the best data solutions are provided.
- C reate technical plans and strategies with other IT team members, developing solutions to address any agency-wide issues and making business processes more efficient.
- C onduct workshops/training for other team members in the IT Team to gain a detailed understanding of the Salesforce Solution, business requirements and Salesforce Platform Capabilities.
- Produce Technical documentation and help testing team.
- Strong Lightning web component development experience
- Rich front end UI/UX developer (must possess strong html5/css experience)
- Strong Java Script/JQuery experience
- Strong Apex programming skills
- Strong visualforce page development experience
- Experience working in Enterprise level applications
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Preferred experience and knowledge in ETL/integration tools
- Experience in MuleSoft integration
- Experience with DB2, SQL Server
- Experience in Salesforce Community development
- Experience in constituent e-signing solutions is a plus
- Preferred experience using SSO solutions (like ForgeRock)
- Salesforce developer / app builder certifications desired