|Location||Altamonte Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2021|
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Inspiration Avenue, Altamonte Springs FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture and design, environment management, testing, and Platform education
- Drive the creation of application and technical design standards which leverage best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the environment.
- Troubleshoot key product team implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level
- Review releases and roadmaps from Salesforce and evaluate the impacts to current applications, orgs, and solutions
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the product teams and third-party service provide build relationships and work with product teams; contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning.
- Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile based layout assignment.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles. An eye for beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience with Salesforce administration. Provisioning users, password resets, account freezing/inactivating.
- Developing Profile and Role hierarchies with Object and Field level security in mind.
- Developing Permission Sets Experience creating Custom Report Types and developing custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Software development experience in Java, Python, or MS VBA or Visual Basic .NET. Firm understanding of Object Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices. Experience developing webpages and applications. Desired skills include: Java Script, JSP, CSS, HTML, and/or PHP.
- Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs; Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callouts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office applications.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5-10 years of Salesforce Administration in a large organization environment.
- 1 year or more Experience working with AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Master’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- 5 or more Salesforce Certifications (such as Salesforce Admin, Platform Developer I or II, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder)
- Salesforce Architect Certification or equivalent experience.
This position is responsible for the architecture and overall visions of the Salesforce CRM Enterprise platform. The successful candidate must be able to work directly with stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions. They will be expected to contribute to defining and governing standards, implementing design patterns, and mentoring other administrators. They are also expected to mentor and guide the work of other administrators and developers on the team.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.