|Date Posted||December 1, 2021|
The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for establishing the direction and best practices related to the growth of the Salesforce CRM, Service, FSC and nCino platforms within Valley. Responsibilities will include engaging business partners and product/program managers to gather and document business requirements, present technical solutions and implement them along side the broader Salesforce team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical direction, leadership governance and oversight to Salesforce-related projects.
- Implement technical governance at a program level including design, development and code review.
- Collaborate with product management team to guide, design, and document out-of-the-box, 3rd party and custom solutions within Valley's Salesforce ecosystem.
- Provide technical guidance to both business partners and technical team members, ensuring best practices and standards around versatility, usability, maintainability, robustness and innovation -- as they pertain to Salesforce - are being adhered to.
- Provide hands-on assistance with the administration, customization and configuration of Saleforce including, but not limited to page layouts, workflows, reports, dashboards, objects, fields, validation rules, etc.
- Create and maintain technical design documentation for existing and planned feature implementations.
- Map business requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Enhance existing processes to ensure overall system quality.
- Keep on top of new and upcoming Salesforce features and functionality, as well as those coming through 3rd parties through AppExchange, to identify and recommend process improvements.
- Provide mentorship to other team members.
- Optimize data and integration strategies.