|Date Posted||February 29, 2020|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is seeking a dynamic Salesforce Architect that will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, customer development). The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
The Architect will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches. The team member must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives. The individual will have a structured working approach and excellent analytical and communication skills.
The major function and scope:
- Must work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Service as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex Salesforce environments.
- Effectively perform code review for design patterns and performance considerations.
- Provide holistic view of Salesforce Roadmap (including releases, enhancements, maintenance)
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture, application development, infrastructure, and operations teams to ensure production applications deployments and any production activities are done without negative business impacts.
- Effectively translate business requirements into systems solutions using Visualforce, Apex and Lightening Components.
- Document the functional flows and updating the application documentation.
- Directly manage a team of salesforce Developers, coach, guide and monitor their performance and deliverables.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
- Execute daily, iteration and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
- Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience must include:
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C
- 3+ yrs. Salesforce development experience
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and integration/middleware tools.
- Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution
- Configure and maintain Salesforce Community portals. Understanding of community user permissions, design of components for use in Community Builder, editing community styles and templates, creating and deploying Lighting Bolts.
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience
- Connected Apps, etc
- Lightning Components
- SLDS CSS Framework
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving techniques
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral and written communications)
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Must be highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent creative and analytical capabilities
- Adaptable, creative problem solver wanting to help evolve digital maturity and influence adoption across the organization
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct
- Occasional Travel as needed.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.