|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Architect/ Engineering Lead with Mulesoft experience.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Define technical architecture for the Salesforce environment
- Execute and lead team on software development strategies.
- Provide technical architecture strategy and guidance for Salesforce rollouts, and assist with design for adoption strategy.
- Validate architecture and design to support business value
- Promote reusability of functionality within Salesforce platform, including integration components
- Identify, communicate, and manage risks that may interfere with project execution or success
- Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications.
- Coordinate end-to-end testing and quality assurance procedures and plans.
- Assist in development of project plans, budgets and resource requirements.
- Monitor system performance and code quality of other team members.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments.
- Familiar with integration approaches and tools including Salesforce Connect and oData and ETL tools (i.e., Mulesofts Dataloader or Informatica ETL)
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites
- Experience in using testing automation tools like Selenium
- Understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, and Force.com development best practices.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async)
- Knowledge automated deployment / DevOps tools and technologies
- Knowledge of source control management tools such as Git
- Experience working as a technical lead on an Agile delivery team
- Strong solution design and problem solving skills
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]