|Published||September 22, 2023|
*100% remote in U.S.
*Must be legally eligible for employment in the U.S.
The Product Manager is responsible for maintaining the client's global eCommerce product suite in coordination with our internal stakeholders and implementation partners. The Product Manager has responsibility for the implementation of product changes according to stakeholder prioritization, feedback, and requirements. We're looking for someone who has shown success in taking new implementation ideas and turning them into real results at product level, that both delight our internal stakeholders and drive measurable impact to our global eCommerce product.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Management, administration, and development of prioritized eCommerce Programs.
• Working with product owners and delivery team members to drive execution of line strategy, and to ensure desired outcomes are fulfilled.
• Refine Program Backlog as an active member of POs/PMs team
• Responsible for the assigned team backlogs; ensure the teams have a prioritized and estimated backlog according to business priorities and ensure timely
delivery of features
• Create, analyze, and refine Epics and Features with relevant functions
• Breakdown of epics/features into user stories in discussion with relevant functions to enable incremental value delivery
• Provide the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates and implementation,
• Validating that completed user story meets Acceptance Criteria and progresses towards Acceptance criteria of the epic/feature
• Proactively manage dependencies with other Product Owners, Product Managers, Architects, and delivery teams
• Prepare for and participate in System Demos and Program Increment Planning meetings
• Provide and contribute to Roadmap, Management Information reporting as well as project status metrics.
Salesforce migration from CloudCraze to B2B Commerce.
B2B Classic upgrade to B2B Lightning.
Feature adds for their SF based customer faced site
M&A projects (companies that the client acquires must be migrated to SF for both internal operations and customer portal logins)
Product management, salesforce.com, Salesforce commerce, Salesforce B2B, E-commerce, Product roadmap, Word, Excel, powerpoint, windows, lightning, apex, Sosql, Agile methodology
Top Skills Details:
Product management,salesforce.com,Salesforce commerce,Salesforce B2B,E-commerce,Product roadmap
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Proven track record of designing new internet products and leading existing eCommerce products through data-driven approaches
• Experience monitoring design strengths and weaknesses after release with analytics and A/B Testing to inform future product iterations and improvements
• Track record of working with the User Experience team to match requirements with design
• Experience working directly with Delivery teams to turn design and prototypes into a releasable product
• Ability to run multiple projects at a time
• Focus on continuous process improvement and agile practices.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in a field with a strong emphasis on technology (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,
Analytics, Mathematics, and/or Business).
• 7+ years of proven experience in the technology industry in IT and eCommerce related Product Management teams.
• Minimum of 5 years of eCommerce experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience directly focused on SalesForce B2B eCommerce platform.
• Experience in B2B eCommerce for connected device solutions that deliver performance, efficiency, and reliability
• Experience with rapid ideation via whiteboarding, wireframing, system mapping, and sketching
• Experience designing and prototyping user-focused interactive web applications
• Hands-on experience with SalesForce components such as Lightning, APEX, SOSQL etc.
• Experience working with QA to ensure a high level of quality before release
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
Skiltrek is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. At Skiltrek, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
Skiltrek is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Skiltrek is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.