|Published||June 22, 2022|
|Location||Glen Mills, PA|
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is currently looking for a B2B Commerce Specialist with Salesforce Cloud Craze and SAP 4HANA experience. This is a direct hire opportunity with an American company specializing in coatings in a wide variety of industrial applications, materials and sectors located in the Philadelphia PA suburbs.
The B2B Commerce specialist role is responsible for creating accurate and complete specifications to deliver solutions that meet our business requirements and goals. The role will be part of a global team and interact with clients and internal IT partners. This is an exciting opportunity to solve business problems, design systems, and have a direct impact on employees and customer’s lives. This role is an excellent balance between technical and business interaction.
- 5+ years of proven experience in the lifecyle of implementing enterprise level eCommerce initiatives using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- At least 5 years of proven experience working on SaaS eCommerce platform (Commerce Cloud, Salesforce B2B Commerce or Cloud Craze)
- Experience integrating e-Commerce platforms with the different Salesforce clouds including Sales, Service and Community Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
- Experience in Workflows, Security and Data validation
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing eCommerce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Expert working with Architects on system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering solutions that will enable business outcomes
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong understanding in database design and system architecture
- Experience writing code to generate data for a go to market
- Experience integrating e-Commerce with different business systems, including middleware tools and ERP systems preferably Informatica and SAP S4 Hana.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce B2B configuration, customization, and extension. Should be able to become a subject-matter expert (SME) across platform features, including catalog management, search, cart & checkout, my account, invoicing, quotes, and order history
- Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce B2B data model
- Ability to be a platform evangelist and educator, including doing platform demos during a project's Discovery phase
- Expert knowledge of Experience Cloud (Communities) configuration
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce administration, including permission sets, profiles, users, objects, etc.
- Good communicator with experience handling product and delivery questions, building demos, giving oral presentations, scoping, and conducting sales related tasks
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred
- 6+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
- 5+ years’ experience in eCommerce configuration and implementation
- Specific knowledge of eCommerce Commerce Cloud and Cloud craze is a must
- Participation in multiple front-to-back Salesforce B2B implementations (CloudCraze or Lightning B2B) is a must
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.