|Published||September 12, 2022|
SALESFORCE BUSINESS ANALYST- REMOTE (EST)
The Select Group is current hiring for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join the world's leading learning company, dedicated to helping everyone realize the life they imagine. Our client just acquired 12 new companies (globally), to expand their product and services offerings. With this work comes several high priority salesforce consolidation and migration projects. This project is specific to M&A activities pertaining to CRM consolidations.. If this is something you'd like to learn more about, apply today!
SALESFORCE BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years CRM/Salesforce Business Analyst Experience:
- Gathering of Technical requirements, meeting with key Business Stakeholders, and guiding Technical teams
- Documenting techno-functional process/workflows
- Technical/Functional blend of Experience in the CRM (preferably Salesforce) domain
- Articulating the business needs to technical teams
- 3+ years with Sales force "Sales Cloud" experience: 75% sales cloud | 25% service cloud Gathering requirements
- Driving the process across different teams from a SDLC process
- Salesforce Service Cloud" Expertise & Experience:
- Expertise around the functionality of ServiceCloud
- Technically understand what adjustments are needed for; integrations, customizations, enhancements, migrations, etc.
- Experience working with ServiceCloud (Migrations, Integrations, etc.)
- Building Case Management Solutions
- Agile Methodology Experience:
- Working in Agile methodology
- Basic Technical Solutioning Background:
- Meeting with business to understand their functional challenges with current Technology
- Giving recommendations as the departments "SME/expert" in Service Cloud
- Building out Technical Workflows, Plans, Guidelines on how to accomplish certain tasks
SALESFORCE BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions related to the Salesforce CRM platform while driving for OOTB solutions and articulate pros/cons of customizations
- Interact with business users--across all levels of the organization
- Work with clients, business partners and technology partners to identify, define, interpret and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes
- Document and maintain operational processes
- Gather requirements, including building a robust catalog with acceptance criteria and prioritization
- Facilitate requirement gathering meetings, communicate complex business needs into clear, actionable systems requirements, researches and evaluates alternative solutions.
- Evaluates design of existing systems to judge their functionality, effectiveness, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability and cost of ownership.
- Demonstrate understand technical details and solutions
- Articulate data requirements and data quality standards
- Collaborates with other analysts and project contributors to create comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches.
- Deliver optimal and scalable solutions with best practice
- Support all testing, unit through UAT
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with internal business partners, developing an understanding of Support and Service business processes and best practices. Identify opportunities to automate and make recommendations on business approaches and technology solutions that increase value to our customers (both internal and external).
- Develop and maintain functional expertise in software solutions in operation at Pearson. Work with commercial 3rd party application vendors, whose software has been deployed at Pearson, to understand plan of intent and plan of record for future product plans. Articulate needs and advocate for capabilities Pearson deems a priority. Advise representatives from the business and IT on the impact of new functionality and opportunities for business improvement.