|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
We are seeking a professional with Salesforce admin experience in Salesforce Community Cloud to serve as a liaison between the business team, project managers and development team for our project. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Salesforce configuration and have experience configuring community sites and setting up content.
You will work closely with the business team and our international partners to analyze and identify gaps, document, communicate, validate requirements as well as execute roll-out activities. This role will also be supporting the Salesforce Community Cloud business users with feature and business process configuration, user acceptance testing as well as general support. This will involve troubleshooting reported issues, documenting & escalate concerns to Product Owner & development team if needed.
- Work with market business users to understand business process and identify opportunities to standardize and innovate.
- Assist in configuring community site features for the global markets based on their localized requirements.
- Perform analysis of business requests and translate into detailed system requirements.
- Distinguish requests from underlying needs. Evaluate information received, deconstruct high-level information into functional details and translate low-level information into business requirements.
- Capture use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria for the new requests. Develop UI/UX or other artifacts to facilitate requirement elaborations as needed.
- Collaborate with business partners to discuss technical feasibility and explore best approach to innovative design and functionality proposals.
- Participate in sprint planning & grooming session. Elaborate business requirements and expectations to project team.
- Produce business flowcharts or other visual aids to communicate changes to the business teams.
- Partner with SI partners on implementing the solutions and work with cross-cloud teams throughout the organization in supporting Project One initiatives.
- Work with business team and QA team to develop test cases, validate the features and integration testing to ensure final product meets requirements and expected outcomes.
- Participate in cross-cloud meetings, user acceptance testing and roll-out activities.
- Assist in developing training materials.
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce Community Market admin.
- Go-getter. Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on additional responsibilities as business needs evolve.
- Ability to organize, specify and model requirements to ensure they are complete and support global needs.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Detailed oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey ideas or concepts to a variety of stakeholders. Comfortable presenting business and technical terminology to groups of 5 - 20 individuals.
- Experience in medium to enterprise level deployment.
- Previous BA experience in Agile scrum teams in multi-cultural environment is highly desired.
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Knowledge with JIRA, Confluence or similar tracking and management tools.
- Experience in post deployment support, SQL, CMS, Google analytics, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud is preferred but not necessary.