|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
They will also provide input to team members throughout the lifecycle, assist in making decisions and changes at any point in time throughout the project, escalating issues to senior leadership. The right person must be able to work with multiple projects.
This position is needed due to the increased volume and complexity of projects, enhancements and features.
- Have a detailed understanding of Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing, Pardot, and Communities) and understanding of the overall CRM functional architecture and security
- Develop detailed design of functional solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of functional design throughout the SDLC process
- Work closely with the Project Coordinator to understand business requirements, and develop functional design.
- Work closely with various technology teams (Development, Test, Training, IT, etc.) to define and implement scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies.
- Adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques.
- Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with key technology team members
- Serve as a resource as needed to build standard salesforce.com. reports and/or Conga reports
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Stay current on Salesforce integration tools and best practice
- Provide production support for assigned applications as needed, Outlook integration, SFDC releases and ad-hoc reporting
- Provide data maintenance support i.e. fix data issues
- Work closely with Project Coordinator to develop and a project schedule (sometimes with phased releases), project timelines and status reports
- Provide support for application deployment activities
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, etc.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Continuous evaluation of implemented technology standards and guidelines
- 5 or more years deep experience in Salesforce.com platform
- Ability to stay current on Salesforce.com technologies
- • Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
Possesses both strong and some tactical Salesforce skills to understand how changes may impact entire user universe
- Worked in an Agile Environment
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong practical development and deployment knowledge of Salesforce Community
- Technical skills:
- Salesforce.com (preferably with Lightning experience)
- Marketing Automation experience preferably with Pardot
- Data loader tools
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Previous experience and ability in being a liaison with business and salesforce.com team
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Must be able to manage and deliver components of customer/member engagements that include analysis of current state business process and technology, process and functional design, future state prototyping and architecture for Salesforce.com
- The hands-on experience with Community development with Lightning framework
- Provide feedback to customer management and share CRM best practices, standardization, manpower analysis, and refining the requirements
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment