|Date Posted||August 27, 2021|
Full Time, Contract (no expiration)
Remote (EST preferred)
About CarsonWhitfield Consulting: CWC specializes in cloud-based CRM and case management solutions for the legal profession. Most of our clients are law firms of various sizes and practice areas and most of our work is centered around applications that are built on or integrate with the Salesforce platform. We help clients navigate the analysis, acquisition, implementation, and/or maintenance of legal operations technology. CWC believes in a workplace environment that encourages both professional and personal development, education, and enjoyment.
Job Description: The Salesforce Business Analyst position will play a pivotal role with the Salesforce end users, supporting various customers and stakeholders within multiple instances. The Salesforce Business Analyst will be the bridge between the client business users and wider tech team, gathering and translating their requirements and working closely with solutions architects to develop client solutions. Another key aspect of the position will be utilizing the overall data skill set, managing large data sets, analyzing, mapping and working on a range of data migration projects, as well as working across various Clouds and Products within Salesforce, helping internal teams build out the overall Salesforce solutions. They will provide support across various projects and Salesforce disciplines within the CWC organization, including drafting design specifications and test scenarios for developers.
- Experience in designing software solutions on the Salesforce.com platforms with hands on configuration experience. Ability to lead/facilitate business design sessions and communicate design options to business leaders and other key stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
- Create process, system, and data maps for commercial applications. Work with users to gather and document requirements for new and existing applications.
- Write Functional Specifications for the development teams. Perform testing and coordinate testing with end users.
- Configure and develop custom objects / apps using Salesforce.com
- Work with business users, business analysts and IT project managers to understand business requirements and deliver them
- Develop and implement high quality software to implement the design within the agreed scope, time and budget constraints of the project
- Facilitate the testing and release of software solutions and the handover of systems to support
- Provide second line support to the user community
- Analyze user requirements, create user specifications and apply proven application development and agile methodologies in order to accomplish business goals
- Works with customers to understand their system requirements. Maps process models, designs technical solutions to satisfy requirements, and completes formal system testing.
- Works with vendors to be current on product features, and to support the alignment of the implementation strategy with the product roadmaps. Using this information, he/she educates the client end-users on available functionality.
- Assist in developing project plans, assigning the appropriate technical resources and cost estimations
- Regularly communicate complex, technical issues to non-technical business leaders and technical project stakeholders by providing timely generation and distribution of content and project work
- Monitor progress of technical issue resolution and negotiate solutions as necessary
- Provide post-implementation support, respond to problem quickly and provide both short- and long-term resolutions
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- 3+ Years Experience with Salesforce
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator and Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience in a Business Analyst role
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years specific to system administration and/or business analysis
- 2+ years of experience in software implementation is required
- 1+ year of project management experience preferred
- Four-year degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems or related discipline preferred
- Extensive knowledge & Experience with Salesforce Implementation and hands on configuration experience, inclusive of exposure to a variety of Salesforce products (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud)
- Presentation skills, superior analytical, written, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities as well as exceptional customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of Query, reports, tables and master data
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed as well as ability to set and manage priorities preferred
- Legal industry knowledge is a plus