|Date Posted||September 23, 2021|
- Interview customers to identify system needs.
- Document user needs identify systems impacted by necessary changes.
- Perform usability studies to recommend user interface and reporting changes.
- Monitor and interpret government mandates to identify additional process or system functionality or changes necessary to existing.
- Actively resolve day-to-day technology needs of the business unit with a focus on the analysis of processes - dissecting problems and suggesting solutions, including complex systems process analysis, design, and simulation.
- Leverage knowledge of existing solutions and business support improvements as well as industry requirements to identify, propose, and influence customer business solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customer management, testers, and users as well as vendor staff and management.
- Facilitate communication between business units and technology team to negotiate agreements and commitments.
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Participate in continuous review and update to ensure that processes meet changing business unit conditions.
- Elicit and document user requirements to meet a business objective. Sets customer expectations on feasibility. Identify validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document using business analysis models that are understood by the customer and Information Systems.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for one or more lines of business on various projects. Mentor less experienced business systems analysts.
- Ensure understanding of why the business solution was chosen and guide both technical and customer departments in the development of the systems.
- Facilitate the transfer of knowledge about the "big picture" direction of the business units to others who support them.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members so they can transfer this knowledge to technical departments.