|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
#CB Cognizant has immediate opening for Salesforce Business Analyst. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
We are looking for Salesforce Business Analyst with Community cloud experience.
• 10+ years of Functional lead or Scrum master experience, especially in team leading, multiple stakeholder coordination, requirement gathering and story grooming activities.
• 5+ years of experience in designing business solutions with Salesforce Partner & Customer Communities and Sales & Service Cloud platforms.
**Candidate needs to have strong knowledge in Customer and Partner Communities and Service cloud features. Certifications preferred.
• 2+ years of experience working in Salesforce Lightning UI (Sales Cloud and Lightning Community Cloud)
• 5+ years of experience in developing product backlog and user stories in Agile/scrum methodologies. Knowledge in JIRA and Rally would be good to have.
• Lead agile/squad ceremonies, Sprint Planning and Coordinate deployment activities
• Multiple stakeholder coordination or communication, follow up with other team leads, scheduling follow up meetings and maintain task lists.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Collaborate with business sponsor to define scope of projects and timelines associated with completion of project.
• Facilitate requirements gathering, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting and data requirements
• Create and maintain documentation of key project artifacts, processes and system functionality/tools using Agile Scrum methodologies
• Must have through knowledge about Salesforce capabilities and functional flow. Should be able to clearly articulate requirements in Salesforce fitment and format.
• Experience using multiple software development methodologies including Agile/Scrum
• Work with users to design and test Salesforce enhancements
• Extensive Salesforce and Administration experience.
• Assist in designing and creation of training material and conduct internal training sessions for business users about the application.
•Good to have knowledge on using release management tools like Jira, Service Now etc.
Must have Skills: Salesforce, Community Cloud, Business Analyst
These are basic qualifications that the candidate must have in order to be considered for the posted position. This includes but is not limited to:
- Degree-specific requirements – High School, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
- Total of 8 + years of experience is required