|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
Title: Business Process Analyst III
Duration: 6 months (Temp to hire)
state and to-be Financial and/or CRM systems and provides subject matter expertise and thought leadership over these functions within the organization.
• Elicits and handles business, user (partner), transition and software needs and requirements for the ongoing configuration, support, upgrades, and new development of company’s internal applications, particularly in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Financial functions to support the delivery of business value and advance company goals.
• Assesses requirements and defines solution options for best fit to the needs of the business. Identifies gaps, determines necessary workarounds or system changes, and assists in the determination of the justification for investment where needed.
• Becomes the system subject matter expert on the functionality of our systems.
• Defines and documents the business and system requirements and acceptance criteria when custom development is needed for technology components such as user interfaces (screen, and GUI designs), reports, data conversions, interfaces to other applications, (including customizations to and interfaces between applications), exception handling, security and other non-functional requirements (e.g., performance, system availability, etc.).
• Develops and maintains an intimate understanding of our business operations and identifies both opportunities and the impacts of change being introduced (level of effort, options, pros/cons, impacts if change not performed)
• Collaborates with the project team to identify and handle risks and issues
• Identifies and documents business scenarios for testing, validates the system functions as intended and figures out most appropriate response to defects.
• Assists in the preparation of deployment/implementation plans and transition of knowledge to application production support teams
• Provides leadership and mentoring to other members of the team
• Provides peer reviews and helps to set quality standards and best practices for requirements management
• Other responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion ?Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business administration or related field.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
• One of the following - Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBATM), Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) desired but not required.
• A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a Business Analyst role in the information technology field or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a project lead role working with Salesforce CRM or other comparable Systems.
• Experience with requirements management using Agile methods is a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced Certifications on Saleforce.com
• Very strong analytical and problem solving skills including knowledge of math, logic, programming
• Ability to explain ideas and technical terms clearly and concisely
• Skilled facilitator capable of planning and running requirements workshops across diverse cross-functional teams that may be in remote locations
• Able to do basic data analysis by writing basic queries in query tools such as Salesforce DataLoader, Workbench, SQL/SQL*Plus, Toad, SQL Navigator
• In depth understanding of software development life cycle stages and key activities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Project management skills?
• Minimum Travel Required . Travel limited to training, occasional team meetings, and projects. ?
Thanks & Regards
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560.
Direct : 510-857-5736 | Fax : 510.623.5055 Email : daya@ apninc.com