|Date Posted||October 16, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
-Ideally a minimum 5 years' relevant experience as a Business Analyst gained in asimilar financial institution, investment bank or blue-chip corporate
-Ideally a minimum 3 years' relevant experience in Salesforce CRM implementations
-Have gained professional experience in a Funds Management or related area offinancial services
-Recent / current hands on experience with troubleshooting technical issues on
DMS ID: 1681585 v1
- Salesforce Apex experience is advantageous
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Procedure documentation and training
- Business acumen, financial metrics and key performance drivers
- Understanding and knowledge of Institutional Funds Management
- Requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Solution design.
- Project management of small/medium projects
- Provide data driven insights that drive informed decisions
- Workshop facilitation
- Proven time management skills
Experience on some or all of the following:
- Salesforce CRM Implementations (essential)
- Business Process improvements
- Configuration changes in Salesforce
- Experience on boarding and training staff on new systems and processes
- HTML hands on knowledge for marketing email templates is advantageous
- Good working knowledge of the following Salesforce Apps:
* Salesforce Communities
* Event Management apps
* Salesforce Lightning interface
* GridBuddy (advantageous)
* Campaign monitor (advantageous)
Significant IT and business knowledge, key essentials are:
- Good understanding of the Investment/Fund Accounting business
- In depth understanding of SDLC processes and testing strategies.
- Ability to write clear and concise requirements from business needs.
- Rigour to follow through on test strategy and execution where necessary
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design, SDLC and Agile work practices
- Visio and/or alternate process/system mapping software
We invest on behalf of like-minded institutions globally, including superannuation and pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, endowments, foundations and universities.
* Competitive salary based on skills and experience + equity stake in the company
* Excellent insurance and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental
* Optional 401K plan participation + discretionary yearly company match
* Paid vacation and sick-leave
* Invaluable learning experience at a high growth, margin-focused company with strong fundamentals, a deep and innovative product pipeline, and a loyal customer base
*Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered in 24 hours. *