|Published||January 23, 2022|
Come join a booming entertainment and gaming company as they scale to new heights!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex Dickinson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
This company has a track record of strong employee retention, something that's extremely difficult to find in this candidate driven market currently. They take care of their employees and provide career growth opportunities like no other. You will collaborate with multiple other teams and have high visibility. Great benefits and work life balance!
Why join us?
- Work with end users, stakeholders, leadership, and customers to identify and analyze business requirements.
- Review business requirements and design solutions that can be implemented within the Salesforce platform to enhance practices and create more efficient processes.
- Support ongoing system administration including configurations and customizations.
- Collaborate with the executive leaders and contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including solution design, requirements analysis.
- Work with the Salesforce team to design cohesive project strategies, develop and deploy solutions, and integrate third party applications.
- Act as a Salesforce Subject-Matter-Expert in managing system and process changes.
- Train and support end users on the Salesforce platform with best practices.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience working in Salesforce.
- Salesforce Certification: Administrator.
- Prior experience working in a Business Analyst position.
- Extensive experience working closely with end users and executive leadership to gather and analyze business needs.
- Extensive experience overseeing solution design.
- Experience with large-scale implementations and orgs (150+ users) preferred.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a Terminal Handler’s License from the Illinois Gaming Board.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.