|Date Posted||October 8, 2021|
Ref ID: 02710-0012006255
Classification: Business Analyst
Compensation: $95000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
We are seeking a forward-thinking, experienced Salesforce Commerce Cloud business analyst to join our organization. In this position, you will keep our company up to speed with best practices in Salesforce Commerce Cloud standards and guidelines, while overseeing the support, planning, development, and maintenance of systems. This position will have a significant impact on the quality and delivery speed of our technology initiatives in our business. The successful candidate will be hands-on with a strong background in ecommerce systems, and will be responsible for ensuring that all applications and integrations are fully functional within the system. 2 years or more Experiences and/or Certifications with Salesforce service cloud is desired.
- Collaborate with various business units to build and optimize our website and internal systems.
- Work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC formerly Demandware) to develop and implement new features (ISML, Pipelining, Scripting, JS Controllers)
- Partner with offshore development teams for projects and resolution of issues
- Design and implement ecommerce solutions that integrate industry-standard
- (OMS, CRM, WMS, and 3PLs)
- Develop responsive, optimized experiences for our B2B and B2C customers
- Basic experience with other salesforce related development tools is desired
- Experience with Google Analytics, and Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
- Write clean code that can be well tested
- Analyze and improve site speed and stability
- Take ownership of development on Salesforce Commerce Cloud/SFCC
- Provide solutions for projects spanning ecommerce, operations, sales, and marketing
- Ideal candidate will be able to trouble shoot and develop processes for the resolution.
- Collaborate with key business members in an agile development process, spanning front end, back end, QA, and product management