|Published||September 3, 2022|
|Location||MOFFETT FIELD, CA|
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Customer Data Platform (CDP) Architect is a demonstrated expert in technical and/or functional aspects of customer and partner engagements that lead to the successful delivery of CDP Projects. The CDP Architect plays a critical role for setting customers up for success by prescriptively helping to shape and then execute in the Salesforce CDP space. This role also provides subject matter expertise related to the proposed CDP solution and ensures successful project delivery. This includes helping identify and proactively manage risk areas, and ensuring issues are seen through to complete resolution as it relates to CDP implementations. Will have the ability to configure and drive solutions to meet the customer's business and technical requirements. Additionally, this role will include helping align on the development of client-specific implementation proposals, SOWs, and staffing plans, engaging with SMEs across the organization to gain consensus on an acceptable proposal, developing best practices within the CDP community, developing of shared assets.
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for Salesforce CDP
* Exceed goals and metrics while providing insight to CDP best practices
* Engage in continued, self-directed professional growth and development
* Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT) by ensuring value is realized through each engagement
* Recognized as a valuable and trusted advisor by our customers and other members of Salesforce CDP community and continue to build a reputation for excellence in professional services
* Collaborate with the Go-to-Market Team to drive continued growth of services
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
* BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
* Overall 8+ years of experience in MarTech and/or Marketing Data & Analytics space.
* Minimum 1 year of hands-on full lifecycle CDP implementation experience on platforms like Salesforce CDP, Tealium AudienceStream (not Tealium IQ), Adobe AEP, Segment, Arm Treasure Data, BlueShift, SessionM, RedPoint, etc.
* 2+ years of experience with data management, data transformation, ETL, preferably using cloud-based tools/infrastructure
* Experience with data architecture (ideally with marketing data) using batch and/or real-time ingestion
* Relevant Salesforce experience in Sales & Service Cloud as well as Marketing Cloud, related certifications is a plus (Marketing Cloud Consultant, Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, etc.)
* Experience with Technologies and Processes for Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration.
* Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation. Experience in online ad serving or site serving platforms
* Knowledge of Data Governance and Data Privacy concepts and regulations a plus
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
* Comfort and ability to learn new technologies quickly & thoroughly
* Specializes in gathering and analyzing information related to data integration, subscriber management, and identify resolution
* Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutions and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, Road-mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
* Travel to client site (up to 50%)
PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success • BEGINNER'S MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with an open mind; great listener and hands-on • COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team • URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results • TRUST: Trusts the company's core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability • ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change • COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community's knowledge and resource base
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.