|Published||July 13, 2022|
At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including Trane and Thermo King, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Be a part of our mission! Do you want to directly contribute to an organization committed to reducing its customer carbon footprint by one Gigaton of Carbon Dioxide by 2030? As a world leader in creating comfortable, sustainable, and efficient environments, it’s our responsibility to put the planet first. For us at Trane Technologies, sustainability is not just how we do business—it is our business. Sustainability is at the center of our strategy and influences how we make every decision.
The Salesforce Center of Excellence (COE) Leader within our Enterprise Applications team will develop, maintain, and constantly improve the hub of expertise, standards, and best practices, as well as give valuable input to the strategic direction of our enterprise Salesforce environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work with multiple regions around the world to continuously build upon our existing Salesforce footprint.
Our preferred location is Davidson, NC but we are open to any location in the US.
- Maintain existing enterprise standards and best practices used for implementing and maintaining our enterprise Salesforce application environment by collaborating with functional, technical, and business team members.
- Collaborate with business functions and other IT teams to define, plan, model, and govern, Salesforce capabilities to carry out our strategic roadmap
- Participate in support of existing, complex multi-disciplined eCommerce installations and in future implementations
- Facilitate a weekly COE call to collaborate with business champions, stakeholders, and IT to communicate upcoming events, projects, refreshes, releases, training opportunities, standards, best practices etc.
- Drive the adoption of standard work processes, standard application functionality, standard compliance/security guidelines and data standards
- Maintain COE SharePoint Site
- Facilitate enterprise initiatives related to security and compliance as they arise
- Be a liaison between the business and Salesforce to facilitate discussions on opportunities and strategic initiatives
- Manage the Salesforce licenses, cost allocations, Salesforce purchase orders, invoices, and requisitions
- Communicate with business champions, stakeholders and IT through the Center of Excellence mailbox regarding upcoming events, outages, disruptions, or announcements
- Share with business champions, stakeholders and IT new Salesforce products, initiatives, and improvements made available via seasonal releases, acquisitions, or new development to improve our implementation and benefits to the business.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- 5+ years of Project Management, experience leading a Center of Excellence or equivalent
- Salesforce Administration Certification or equivalent experience
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Strong Leadership skills and critical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to function independently and set direction
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively interact with executive management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organization, consultative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand, embed and evangelize internal Salesforce Center of Excellence best practices with customers
- Travel up to 10% in the future may be required
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Target Base Compensation Range is $86,000 - $179,000 annually. Total compensation for this role also will include an incentive plan.
*Disclaimer: This base salary range is based on US national averages. Actual base pay could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed.