|Published||May 8, 2023|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
A career in Information Technology Risk Assurance will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. The work revolves around creative problem solving and applying innovative technologies to enable strategies that increase the value of the applications that run our client's business, mitigate risk and find operational inefficiencies. Our focus is on creating effective and efficient design for the most important business, security and compliance processes for our clients. We touch on aspects of application security, areas prone to fraud and financial misstatement, and streamline processes that are part of our client's core business so they can get a higher return on this key investment. Using innovative, and proprietary technologies, we help to bridge the gap between business stakeholders, compliance functions and Information Technology teams to assist in understanding how to embrace new ways of working, while limiting their financial and operational risk profile. We use knowledge of financial system design, risk mitigation, business process design, data integrity, security and use of data analytics. Our clients make large investments in enterprise financial systems, and they need to design those systems to meet the needs of their business while providing capabilities to improve end user experiences while managing risk. As a part of our team, we help our clients balance these critical factors to lead their organizations and get the most value out of their investment in cloud applications like Salesforce and Workday. Our team helps companies manage risks on their journey to a more digitally integrated environment which enables them to better harness cloud technologie. You'll focus on helping clients gain value across their technology ecosystem by addressing risks tied to systems, security, data, reporting, and programs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
* Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
* Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
* Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
* Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 year(s) of experience in Salesforce controls auditing, consulting and/or implementations.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Technology, Analytics, Business Analytics, Business Application Programming, Business Administration/Management, Business Studies, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Computer Programming, Computer Management, Computer Systems Analysis, Computer Systems Analysis & Accounting, Corporate Finance, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Finance & Technology, Finance & Investment Analysis, Financial Mathematics, Information CyberSecurity, Information CyberSecurity & Accounting, Information Technology, Information Technology & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Management of Technology, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematical Economics, Risk Management, Statistics, Systems Engineering & Accounting, Systems Engineering
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Designing, implementing, and/or assessing controls as it relates to multiple versions of the Salesforce application product suite - core financial modules, projects, some industry specific modules, and/or bolt-on products for a global network of professional services firms;
* Understanding SDLC for Salesforce product implementations, configurations - e.g. security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security, especially with facilitating core Salesforce and Shield, other GRC applications and technologies, and industry-specific modules/products;
* Identifying and addressing client needs by developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships;
* Performing as a team leader, especially leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation. - Identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking the opportunities through the sales cycle;
* Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
* Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining extensive client relationships;
* Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, and motivate members; and,
* Managing in a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor, or business process specialist.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with managing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to Salesforce product optimization, implementation and/or configurations, emphasizing the following areas:
* Leading client projects, understanding a client's business and technology in order to identify, pursue, and ultimately obtain additional consulting opportunities;
* Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies, and leveraging extensive project management skills in relation to Salesforce projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collection;
* Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley readiness, and controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process, and within the Salesforce functionality;
* Working directly with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in Salesforce related and Shield related implementations; and,
* Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership informed of progress.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager