|Location||North Chicago, IL|
|Date Posted||September 3, 2020|
Contract job working for my company. Remote then will be on site when campus opens.
Job number ABBVJP00009320
title Architects & Designers Unique III (CIII3) Salesforce Developer
duration 4 months
rate $108 hr.
location Remote than North Chicago, IL 60064
• 8+ years of IT experience including 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as a Developer and an Administrator..
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator and Platform Developer-I with proficiency in Salesforce CRM and Force.com platform.
• Experience with Force.com architecture and experience in Object oriented programming and core java concepts.
• Experience in Administration, Configuration, and Implementation of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce applications.
• Experience in CRM business processes; Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account Management and Forecasting. Experience customizing and implementing with Objects, Custom Apps, Layouts, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval process, Assignment/Sharing Rules.
• Experience in Configuration, Customization, Programming with Apex API (Controllers & Triggers), Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components using up-to-date technology & implementing new instances of Sales force.
• Create Lightning Components, Client-side and Server-side controllers to meet the business requirements. Created multiple Lightning Components, add CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
• Used Lightning Design System to build rich enterprise experiences and custom applications with the patterns and established practices on salesforce.
• Developed and written Test classes and maintained the proper code coverage to deploy into the production boxes.
• Bachelor degree required
• Previous Abbvie experience is a plus
• Previous Pharma experience is a plus
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
2. Salesforce.com Lighting
3. Apex API
What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
1. Salesforce DX
2. Salesforce CLI and VSCODE
4. Agile methodology
5. Salesforce certification