|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator and Business analyst who has in-depth understanding of the SFDC tool along with experience on working with Business on the Sales Cloud as well as Service Cloud side. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems and acting as the knowledge expert for evolving new processes within the company. This role will work with representatives from every department – in particular, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success - to build and maintain processes and manage the data relating to them. Person should be responsible for day to day SFDC admin work as well.
What you need to bring with you:
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as SFDC Administrator /Business Systems Analyst working with Sales, Channel and Marketing functional areas
• Thorough understanding of key end to end CRM/PRM processes with extensive knowledge of industry best practices in CRM/PRM space both on process and technology
• Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferably software) company highly desirable
• Good understanding of entire Quote to Order process.
• Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus
• Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator /Platform I certification is a plus
• Experience as a Product Owner in Scrum or Agile development environments a plus
• Experience working with Audit and SOX team a plus
• Good understanding of Apex code and triggers is nice to have
• Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills