|Date Posted||September 20, 2021|
Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer (Remote)
GameStop is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to facilitate day-to-day development and improvements of our existing implementation. This position is responsible for delivery of efficient and stable code enhancements, proactively monitoring and fixing bugs, keeping abreast of upcoming SFCC releases, deprecations, and changes, and set GameStop.com apart with a world-class user experience for both our customer and internal processes. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of proven experience with full stack development, demonstrated vision for innovation and "doing things right", and a strong capability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to define and deliver digital experiences that delight customers.
What You’ll Do
- Provide technology expertise for solution design, and technical implementation of initiatives into Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Accountable for on-time project delivery, adherence to engineering best practices, and ongoing technical process improvements.
- Collaborate with business and product stakeholders to understand business, marketing, and technical challenges, and develop easy-to-use solutions that reduce complexity and minimize dependency on development resources for day-to-day support.
- Document and communicate solutions for both internal and external audiences.
- Stay current on Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
What You’ll Need
- Critical debugging and process-thinking skills to track issues down and move easily between disparate systems and workflows.
- Full-stack development expertise.
- Experience with version control systems.
- RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity various online-merchant-centric services (Payment Gateways, Feeds, Recommendations, Search, etc.)
- Familiarity with the MVC design pattern and templating systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
What’s Nice to Have
- Certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Developer or Architect.
- Proven experience with SFRA, Controllers, and third-party Cartridges.
- Passion or interest in Gaming and pop culture.