|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
The Architect will be responsible for driving solution architecture for our customers on Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This individual will provide architecture expertise in building global solutions across multiple digital channels including mobile, web and apps. This architect will be an expert in digital technology and will be responsible for providing solutions that are optimized for scale, growth and high performance. The architect demonstrates technical expertise, strong communication skills, and leadership in a consultative role to product and engineering teams.
- Evaluate, design, scope, and document integration effort for new products, and technologies
- Diagnose complex technical and business problems and provide creative solutions
- Develop technical implementation plans and timelines with key engineering stakeholders
- Develop / create prototypes and proof of concepts
- Conduct evaluation of 3rd party solutions relative to business requirements and processes and guide formulation of solution recommendations
- Architecture experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Understanding of Content Delivery Networks, Network traffic routing and Service Workers
- Good understanding of Micro services, APIs
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus
- Minimum 7-10 years of Digital solution architecture experience in Retail or Consumer web environment
- Experience working on Ecommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Strong understanding of Ecommerce ecosystems and processes that include end-to-end data flows and processing from order management, fulfilment, payment gateways, customer service, POS, and other back-end systems
- Experienced in working across global teams and adapting the architecture to meet regional technology needs.
- Communicate effectively to Sr. Managers and C-level leadership roles as well as business area experts with skills such as empathetic and active listening, and clearly and patiently articulate solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field