|Published||May 24, 2023|
|Location||Creve Coeur, MO|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63167 - This will be a hybrid role.
Duration: 6 Months
What you will do:
• Responsible for working with the sales effectiveness team to leverage Salesforce and its related platforms.
• Focused on partnering with the Salesforce platform business user groups to steward the licensing needs across Salesforce and multiple related add-on tools.
• Attention to detail will be required to ensure a proper and consistent user maintenance process. Each system will need an ongoing user audit that is both documented and completed as required.
• Develop and maintain relationships across our matrixed organization ensuring that any organizational changes are managed in a timely fashion.
• Assist in maintaining ongoing data integrity by utilizing a data cleansing application within the Salesforce platform.
• Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of experience.
• Demonstrated initiative to drive results.
• Attention to detail. Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Purpose: to maintain licensing for Salesforce as well as add Ons (training, mapping). Make sure the add Ons are maintained. Monitor new requests and work with IT get the user set up correctly.
• Starting auditing processes on this. People might shift roles and if we are not notified, they might not be able to see the correct info.
• Some of this is new so this person would help drive the auditing initiative.
• Will start adding users to global instance of SF, which is a new process for the team. All new processes so need someone who has an attention to detail, take ownership, and come up with best practices.
• Experience with Salesforce and CRM
• Excellent communication skills
• Not a technical role but someone with a technical background would be nice.
• Will be required to build relationships with Admins across the organization so when someone does move organizations, they are notified and can make the necessary changes.
• High likelihood of extension based on performance
• Bachelor's degree preferred but open to someone without a degree AND extensive Salesforce experience.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here . Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website .
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here .