|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2021|
The CRM, Manager will be responsible for supporting our Salesforce, Epsilon and Amazon Connect applications for the Enterprise including all internal and External integrations with CRM and Marketing technology stack. Chosen leader will provide technical leadership and vision in all phases of application systems support for the delivery of effective business system solutions to meet internal and external customer needs.
· Serves as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet business needs.
· Responsibilities include defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
· Serve as the primary technical interface between inter-department management and the Application Support team, third-party vendors, and business leaders.
· Manage resources for ongoing development, tuning of integrations with Salesforce, Epsilon CDP and ESP as well as Amazon Connect Call Center technology integration strategy.
· Provide architectural recommendations in integration design. Accountable for code efficiency and data integrity with all applications integrated through our CRM tech stack
· Provide leadership in business requirement definition for new projects as well as leadership in customer service to our business community for change requests and issue research
· Support and coordinate the design, implementation, and maintenance of vendor-supplied application systems to ensure acceptance and proper use of the applications.
· Compliance to SDLC, PCI, CCPA and SOX in all aspect of application development. Maintain policies, standards, and governance model set forth for the Integration team.
· Provide oversight to the source code repository and practices. Ensure a high level of integrity and effective controls are in place to maintain and deploy integration artifacts and configurations.
· Ensure the maintainability, scalability, upgradability, and flexibility of the different vendor platforms
· Additional duties as assigned.