|Date Posted||September 1, 2020|
Location: Clarksburg, MD
The Judge Group is seeking for a Salesforce Developer for our client in Germantown, MD.
(Remote work due to Covid-19 then onsite at Germantown, MD location)
• Candidate must be able to plan, prioritize and meet project deadlines
• Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision given the project/technical details
• Candidate must have exposure to Service Cloud concepts and call center concepts
• Design Triggers and APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Visual Force Pages, App Exchange Packages and Custom Applications, Sandbox data loading and Web Services implementation.
• Design database queries using SOQL and SOSL to efficiently access underlying databases on the platform.
• Design and configure a range of Dashboards and Custom Reports for different user profiles to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
• Candidate should have strong interpersonal skills to complement the above technical expertise and have experience working in small to medium size project teams (3-10 team members)
• Employ subject matter expertise in the customization and optimization of the SFDC platform to conduct the application design and maintenance necessary to increase operational efficiency, and meet new requirements
• Exposure to Sales Cloud and Marketing cloud is a plus
• Exposure to Call Center feature/functions is a plus
Specific Technical Experience needed for this position
• Salesforce skills: Salesforce Apex, Batch Apex, Visual force, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Workflows, Process Builder, Approvals, Security Model, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules
• Salesforce Integrations: RestAPI, SOAP and Managed Packages on force.com platform
• Tools: Workbench, Eclipse ,Dataloader.IO, ApexDataloader , Git-Stash,Tortoise Subversion, JIRA, Microsoft Office Tools
• BS Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
• 5 or more years of development experience in Salesforce Force.com platform
• Salesforce developer Certification
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]