|Date Posted||January 7, 2021|
· A quick learner and creative problem solver with a passion for solving tough problems with cost efficiency.
· Possess forward thinking ability to address latent issues proactively.
· Demonstrated ability to come up with new, innovative solutions
· Experience developing integration processes using Salesforce.com Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Pervasive, etc).
· Familiarity with overall SFDC architecture and various integrated applications, including:
· Experience with the coordination, planning and release management efforts for Salesforce solutions.
· Capabilities in the analysis, design, and development of Salesforce application requirements based on best industry standard as per the business needs.
· APEX coder (skilled at developing against 3rd party web services (using callouts), using Salesforce triggers, batch APEX, schedule APEX, session management)
· Object Oriented Development (Java/J2EE) programming experience is a plus
· Good understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
· Prefer experience, exposure to entire SDLC from solution definition, solution architecture definition to design, development and testing of the SFDC application
· Should have good experience in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and webservices)
· Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
· Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop point-of-view, delivery methodologies, etc as related to SFDC
· Solid experience working with CRM integration/migration
· SFDC experience in areas such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Content Management, Customer Service/Case Management, and Dashboard/Report development
· In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules
· Awareness and understanding of changes in technology and how these changes impact core business applications.