|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
The Salesforce Developer role will involve close interaction with the IT Team Lead Developer, business team members and other members of the development team and will demand a high level of design and coding to implement and deliver enhancements. There will be ample opportunities to quickly expand on your technical experience, with plenty of business exposure on high visibility deliverables. This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce with SQL and web services experience.
The Salesforce Developer will provide technical expertise to enable solution architectures that comprehend and specify business, application, data and infrastructure designs. Ample opportunity to work with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Lightning Design Framework, Communities, and Continuous Integration Tools. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to have exposure to, and learn more about the business challenges.
The ideal candidate will have development experience utilizing Apex, Visualforce Pages and should understand the fundamentals of the Salesforce platform and basic administration. Develops, tests and supports Salesforce applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical support issues. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures for Salesforce development. Typically works under the direction of a senior resource.
Applicants must have strong core Java skills gained in a business environment along with the following technical skills and experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution
Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques
Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
Ability to function with new technologies
2+ years of experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Large Data Volumes, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce and Migration Tools
3+ years of experience of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
2+ years of experience with development SQL, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP)
An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team-oriented environment.
Ability to work independently.
Strong attention to detail.
Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification
- Development on high performance multi-tiered architectures
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (Dev 501)
- Salesforce Administrator ( ADM 201) Certification a plus
- Knowledge and experience in some of the following technologies: Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components, Triggers and SOQL.
- Experience with Metadata API is a plus
- Experience with any or all: iOS, Xamarin, and MVC 5 development
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties.
- Noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office.
- Incumbent may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday.
- Regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 50 pounds.
Donan is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an E-Verify participating employer.