|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Position Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Position Number: 354934
Location: Austin, TX 73301
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Agile, AWS, SalesForce
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Start Date: 02/08/2021
End Date: 08/31/2021
Location: Austin, TX
Until HHS staff are allowed to report back to work this position will be 100% remote. Once staff are allowed to return the worker must report to the physical address above.
Job Description –
These roles will be responsible for participating in the completion of deliverables according to the definition of done for this Agile team. This position will require hands-on experience programming applications and web-services based on the industry’s leading open source platforms and cloud-based technologies. The development team follows Agile (Scrum), and this role should have experience with Agile methodologies. The daily operations of this position will include documentation of the solutions, analysis, problem resolution, design, development, communication with other team members and participation in solution delivery, and other responsibilities required for the unit operations. Supports applications in multiple environments with coding testing, peer reviews, documentation, defect root cause analysis, and troubleshooting as required. Available for on-call support as needed.
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.
• Years Required/Preferred Experience
• 8 Required Experience in Software Development for Enterprise Systems
• 5 Required Experience in Salesforce implementation and development.
• 5 Required Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using Agile software development methodologies.
• 3 Required Experience as a Lead Developer.
• 1 Required Experience with Agile methodologies.
• 1 Preferred Experience with AWS or Azure.
• 1 Preferred Experience with CI/CD.
• 1 Preferred Experience with ETL.