|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related degree preferred.
- Professional hands-on experience with Salesforce development or similar technology stack.
- Technical knowledge of Force.com architecture, Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, web-based architectures, and industry-leading integration methodologies.
- Ability to administer and configure Salesforce, e.g. workflows, validation rules, pages layouts, process builders, triggers, security, etc.
- Experience using version control systems such as Bitbucket and build systems such as Bamboo.
- Experience working with agile software development teams.
- Ability to document work in a clear and concise manner.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas, and contribute to working groups.
- Experience with MEAN Stack is a plus.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, CloudFront, SNS, etc.) is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- 5+ years of CRM industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce.com platform experience
- Expert understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Salesforce 1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the App Exchange
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface
- Awareness of programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform including Apex and VisualForce
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data loader for data migration activities in Salesforce.com
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other Cloud Computing Services is a must
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce.com certified developer and/or admin
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Bonus Program that pays up to $24K!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life