|Date Posted||August 27, 2021|
Job title : Sr/Lead Salesforce Developer
Locations : Remote
Duration : Full Time Position
- 8 years of experience Salesforce development
- Custom Apex Development
- Cloud (AWS)
- Working on a Classic to Lightening migration
- Lightening experience
The Work Itself The SFDC developer’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Comprehensive SFDC knowledge Work with SFDC team, business units and IT teams (as needed), to build solutions in salesforce that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
- Configuration and development including but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, and Visual Force Pages.
- Perform administration tasks as needed related to SFDC, including but not limited to:User management (activation, deactivation, password support) Security (roles, profiles, sharing roles, global security settings)
- Configuration (field set-up, page layouts, record types, assignment rules)
- Workflow and approval management
- Communication templates
- Analytics (reports, dashboards)
- AppExchange (apps and plug-ins)
- Data management exercises to assure (data loads, transfer, cleansing)
- Provide user support to troubleshoot individual issues and logging support issues to identify trends and topics requiring escalation and feature / enhancements.
- Work with IT to supports ongoing release management and rollout with new configuration
- Front End desktop development using SF and/or other UI tools
management,architecture,Debugging,Agile,Scrum,Design,Salesforce,SOA,SOAP, organization, Business,Java ,SalesForce Developer,Light,SFDC,Lightening,Classic,Migration,AWS,Apex