|Location||Kansas City, KS|
|Date Posted||September 5, 2021|
As a Salesforce Developer, you will apply your expertise to help shape the future of our Salesforce CRM platform by designing and building customized solutions using extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and expertly utilizing various Apex codes, triggers, Lightning web components, API integrations, and other programmatic applications to meet business needs.
While reporting to the Engineering Manager for C2FO’s Salesforce, you will also work closely with talented data scientists, engineers, and data experts to solve complicated long-term business problems for our internal and external users.
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
• Document, design, develop, test, train, and deploy high quality business solutions for Salesforce and integrated applications and/or databases
• Translate functional specifications into technical requirements
• Develop Apex classes, Controllers, triggers, custom Lightning web components, Lightning pages, and other custom Lightning web applications needed to satisfy operational enhancements and business automation goals
• Design and build optimized, high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex/Lightning code with best practices in mind
• Integrate 3rd party platforms using a variety of Salesforce API web services including SOAP, REST as well as various API methodologies including Streaming and Bulk API
• Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
• Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 85% code coverage
• Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
• Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements when warranted
• Provide occasional advanced administrative support to assist in meeting overall project and roadmap timelines using Process Builder, Flows, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, and Advanced formula functionalities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2 years of experience with configuring and building custom solutions via programmatic methods in the Salesforce CRM platform, which must include, concurrently:
o Experience in advanced development and administration in the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud Salesforce products
o 1 year of experience in the Agile and SCRUM development methodology and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with flexible processes and changing requirements
o Experience customizing unique solutions and integration of 3rd Party platforms and apps into Salesforce using SOAP and REST APIs and web technologies including XML and WSDL
o Experience integrating Salesforce into 3rd party platforms via outbound messages, custom API’s, OData external object connections, and connected app services
o Experience with Salesforce data architecture and development best practices
o Familiarity with ETL concepts and tools such as Jitterbit, SQL Server Data Tools, or Informatica
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Generous health benefits
• 401K plan (with employer match)
• Unlimited PTO
• Opportunity to earn equity in the company
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named to the Forbes “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
- 2 year(s): experience with configuring and building custom solutions via programmatic methods in the Salesforce CRM platform, which must include, concurrently
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science