|Location||Red Bank, NJ|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Ref ID: 02760-0011953526
Classification: ERP/CRM Developer
Title: Salesforce Developer
Overview of Role:
The Salesforce Developer Role will be working in a team environment collaborating on solution designs and implementation of business system, primarily Salesforce.com and those system connected to SFDC with API of other plug-ins. The role will work in a fast-paced environment, creating a deploying new solutions and fixes on a daily basis. This team member must be able to attend to and understand business requests and processes and be able to transpose them into efficient workflows and programming within the current systems. They also will be working independently on projects and solutions as needed or requested and maintaining any current processes in place that need adjusting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Design, develop, and maintain new apex classes, triggers and workflows along with maintenance on existing programming in Lightning and Classic.
• Building and maintaining API connection between SFDC and other solutions including Adobe Sign, Conga, Proprietary Systems
• Working with new Lighting Components and build with Lightning Transition in mind
• Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area
• Maximize the utilization of existing business applications and technologies
• Meet with Key Stakeholders to map out projects and processes as needed
• Work in tow with Salesforce Administrator to keep within the constraints of current set-up