|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Salesforce Developer in Boston, MA.
- Salesforce.com user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, role assignments, uploads, data backups, etc.
- Salesforce Developer will work with other ITS groups to ensure the integrity and high quality of customized applications release completed as a part of change management processes
- Support projects, including documentation of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design, and coordination of testing with end users
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality
- As a Salesforce Developer, you will provide first-level support to the functional users, including issue identification and issue resolution/escalation
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards
- Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality, based on project roadmap and strategic initiatives
- Evaluate and implement third party solutions and app exchange packages based on project need or business request
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for end users; Salesforce Developers act as a support resource for new and existing Salesforce.com users
- Work with other Northeastern departments to ensure proper use, reporting, and processes are in place
- Identify and evaluate new features and functionality related to the Winter, Spring, and Summer release management schedule provided by Salesforce.com