|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
Salesforce DeveloperAbout the Company:
- World leader in providing innovative solutions for tomorrow's high-performance industrial fabric needs.
- Family owned business since 1949
- Adopted the Lean Six Sigma approach and won the Perfect Engine Award in 2012
- Collaborative, innovative, and family oriented best describes the environment.
Overview of the Salesforce Developer Role:
- Manage Salesforce best practices around roles and profiles in regard to system access.
- Communicate with managers, clients and other stakeholders to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment. Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Lead design discussions and develop solutions in Apex, Visualforce and Lightning with unit tests and documentation.
- Integrate Salesforce with other internal and external applications.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and
- Oversee security of Salesforce.com data.
Preferred Qualifications:Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or 5 years experience of Salesforce Development
SME of both Classic and Lighting, Apex Class/Triggers, and Visualforce