|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
#CB Cognizant has immediate opening for Senior Salesforce Developer. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Candidate should have over 8+ years of experience in Salesforce.
- Should be proficient in Salesforce Apex, Triggers, and Visual force pages.
- Should be proficient with Continuous Integration and tools like COPADO.
- Should be proficient with HLD and LLD and Design and Architecture of the Systems.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of SOAP, REST integrations.
- Should have certified in Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer and would be an advantage if Sales& Service Cloud are completed.
Must have Skills: LWC, Apex, Triggers, Lightning
These are basic qualifications that the candidate must have in order to be considered for the posted position. This includes but is not limited to:
- Degree-specific requirements – High School, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
- Total of 8 + years of experience is required
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Salesforce Lightning PL4 Required 2 Salesforce - Knowledge PL4 Required 3 Salesforce Exact Target PL4 Desired 4 Salesforce Integration PL4 Required 5 Salesforce Configuration PL4 Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.