|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
#CB Cognizant has immediate opening for Salesforce Developer – LWC . If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Must Have UI developer
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com
• A minimum of 3 year experience with programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce.
• Experience in Lightning Component Developments
• Experience in Classic to Lightning Migration
• Experience with Salesforce Communities
• Experience integrating Salesforce with other enterprise applications
• Data migration Experience
• Understanding of Salesforce security model
• Salesforce Developer-I Certification
• Ability to develop prototypes in fast paced environment
• Experience with App-exchange products like Apttus CLM, Gridbuddy, Conga and Dupeblocker
Nice to Have
• Experience with Salesforce DX
• Integration Experience using Mulesoft
• Experience with Platform Events
• Lightning Web Components
• Experience with other programming languages like Java, C++
Must have Skills: Cloud, Apex, Triggers and LWC
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 11 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.