|Location||Fair Oaks Ranch, TX|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2021|
The Advisors Asset Management Salesforce.com Developer will be part of a team of developers and business analysts migrating desktop and web applications to the Salesforce.com (“SFDC”) platform. The successful candidate will have significant experience and expertise in developing large-scale, custom applications on the SFDC platform. They will participate in architectural and technical design decisions, write Visualforce pages and Apex code, and be a technical resource for the rest of the development team.
Location: Boerne, TX
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide technical expertise and best practices for SFDC development for the rest of the team
- Write Apex triggers and classes including API callouts to legacy database procedures through Web Services.
- Write complex business logic in Apex classes
- Design and implement Visualforce pages and controllers
- Participate in Agile Scrum Sprint planning sessions. Work with team to break down stories into tasks and help estimate the size of each task.
- Support other team members as required to help them complete their development tasks
- Resolve problems, performance issues, and other system issues related to software development on SFDC
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- At least 3 years of development experience on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Salesforce Technical Architect and Experienced Developer certifications or equivalent experience
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with SFDC development environment including Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Salesforce Migration Tool and related tools for version control, testing and automated deployment.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with Visualforce and Apex
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with SFDC security model including user authentication, profiles, permission sets, roles, etc.
- Experience with website development using Sites and Authenticated Sites
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
At AAM, our employees enjoy a great benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision, Health Reimbursement Account, Life Insurance, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
For 40 years, AAM has been a trusted resource for financial advisors and broker/dealers. We offer access to UITs, open- and closed-end mutual funds, separately managed accounts (SMAs), structured products and the fixed income markets, as well as portfolio analytics. AAM is a SEC registered investment advisor and member FINRA/SIPC.
As of June 30, 2021, the brokerage and advised business at AAM represents approximately $41.8 billion in assets. (Assets under supervision represent $7.6 billion in UIT assets. The firm has $30.6 billion in assets under administration that represents the non-proprietary assets for which AAM provides various levels of service, but not management. The firm's $3.6 billion in assets under management represents AAM's proprietary separately managed account, mutual fund and ETF assets.)
AAM is a broker/dealer, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC registered investment advisor. For more information, visit www.aamlive.com .
Advisors Asset Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in E-Verify.