|Published||January 5, 2022|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Salesforce Developer to work in Fidelity’s Asset Management Technology in Smithfield, RI.
This role provides you with the opportunity to join a SAAS/cloud-first, innovative, fast-paced technology team within Asset Management Technology supporting FIAM, responsible for development of client experience and servicing applications for institutional customers. Your focus will be to continuously develop and improve client servicing functionalities in our CRM Salesforce platform, redefining servicing & client experience!
The Skills/Expertise You Have
- Minimum 6 years salesforce experience
- Expertise in understanding the Salesforce.com, Communities, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other Salesforce product areas.
- Should have deep technical capabilities and be able to contribute towards programmatic solutions on Salesforce platform, including Apex, VisualForce, Lightning components, LWC, Test class development and coverage.
- Familiarity with Front End technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, Angular.js)
- Salesforce Admin skills (specially crafting UI screens /cases/security profiles)
- Knowledge of Salesforce development tools e.g VSC ,workbench, Data loader etc.
- Knowledge on integrations patterns in salesforce e.g (Experience working with connected apps)
- Working experience with Test Automation including Integration, Regression and Performance testing primarily using Provar. Desired to have experience using frameworks like, JEST framework, Jbehave, Cucumber, Fitnesse, REST Assured, Jmeter, Selenium Web Driver, WireMock etc.
- Proficiency with Salesforce object model testing using SOQL
- Demonstrable experience with DevOps best-practices and tools (Flossum, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Stash)
- Professional software development experience in a diverse set of distributed application development and middleware technologies such REST Web Services, J2EE, PLSQL, HTML, Java Script, Spring with a focus on Test Driven Development
- Experience on debugging salesforce issues
- Good understanding of object oriented and functional programming design along with software engineering practices for the full software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment
Desired/Good to have Skills
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and EKS
- Experience with Java and web services
The Value You Deliver
- Develop Salesforce modules to modernize and streamline Client experience and Client Servicing processes
- Collaborate with technology and business teams to deliver high-quality solutions for business problems
This position requires superb communication skills, ability to work across a culturally diverse teams, providing release/production support on need basis. This is an exciting and challenging position for anyone who can think beyond the obvious. This role requires strong engineering background and mentality in building and implementing technology solutions.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Safety remains Fidelity’s top priority and this will never change. Because safety is our top priority, maximizing vaccination is our goal. Fidelity believes that having as many associates vaccinated as possible maximizes the safety of associates, customers, vendors, visitors to our facilities, and the community. As we consider safety protocols in our offices, all US TalentSource candidates are offered the opportunity to voluntarily disclose their vaccination status during the hiring process.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.