|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Activity & Essential Function Identification
- •Accountable for day to day operations along with the delivery of SFDC related projects and enhancements.
- •Responsible and accountable for all projects and initiatives that leverage platform.
- •Partner with peers across sales, marketing, and operations to identify business requirements and engineer solutions that optimize on data and SFDC functionality with an architecture that ensures re-usability.
- •Develop new solutions on the Salesforce Cloud platform and leverage the platform by acquiring, developing, and/or integrating both off-the-shelf SFDC platform solutions and configuring new business solutions on the platform.
- •Ensure underlying SFDC data objects and data model are of high quality, governed, and not overly customized
- •Partner with cross-functional business teams to gather and analyze business objectives, define business requirements, enable testing of new features, and delivering project enhancements in support of the overall strategy.
- •Manage the process of evaluating, communicating, testing, resolving issues and deploying Salesforce platform upgrades/releases as needed.
- •Support Salesforce by maintaining a clean database, lead generation routing, operations processes, and identifying additional tools that may help for this purpose.
- •Influence business units to leverage SFDC capabilities for analytics and reporting.
- •Gather reporting requirements and translate them into Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- •Experience developing innovative solutions using the most advanced Salesforce development techniques to help get the most investment in Salesforce.
- •May oversee small team of developers and/or oversee work of external providers.
- •Other duties as assigned.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com