|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Own overall architecture, design, configuration, and development of solution components
- Define the system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver CRM solutions (from scratch if necessary)
- Assess new tools and software, perform POCs, and offer recommendations to optimize the enterprise Salesforce landscape
- Provide technical leadership in the migration of orgs from Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- Over 10 years of experience in the IT industry with a minimum of 4 years as a salesforce lead and/or architect supporting over 500 users on an enterprise level
- Salesforce Certified Architect required
- Experience with large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, etc.)
- Strong practical experience with VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, web services, triggers, and API, AppExchange deployment.
- Prior programming experience with SQL and Oracle strongly desired.
- Prior experience with SOX audits around Salesforce desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 4 years’ experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
Salesforce CRM Technical Architect,Salesforce Architect,Salesforce,CRM ,Customer relationship management,architecture,Salesforce Certified ,Agile,Scrum,Waterfall