|Published||January 24, 2022|
Our client is a prestigious Global Management Consulting Firm who is seeking to hire a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
$120,000 – $150,000
Our client, a well-renowned Global Consulting firm is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their rapidly growing sales team. Open to hiring candidates in major markets through the country. Must have 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience and have worked in a consulting environment.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Developer:
- Responsible for requirements gathering, design, development prototyping, testing, documentation and deployment of Salesforce solutions
- Define technical architecture that may include integration and authentication across multiple systems and the development of APIs
- Manage the development and delivery of solutions, including teams, tools and environments
- Adhere to platform best practices for implementing Salesforce solutions in compliance with security standards
- Understand and apply Agile methodology
- Develop and mentor next generation of Salesforce practitioners
Qualifications for the Salesforce Developer:
- 4+ years of Salesforce design and development consulting experience
- Hands-on experience working with system integrations using the API form within the Salesforce platform
- Experience with with other system integrations using middleware
- Experience with the Force.com development platform: Apex Code
- In depth understanding of Object-Oriented Programming methodologies, Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA), design patterns and development best practices
- Must have Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Certification and one or more Cloud Consultant Certifications (Sales, Service, Community or Marketing).Ability to travel regularly
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; Computer Science degree a plus
- Provided through Company
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.