|Published||June 17, 2022|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
We are currently a small, but rapidly growing, team that is looking to expand our business application team. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer who likes solving complex problems with a sense of urgency.
What you’ll do:
- Execute declarative Salesforce application configuration.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Design scalable and sustainable solutions alongside our technical leaders,providing detailed design documentation, proofs-of-concept, and prototypes
- Map out and align solutions to a technology roadmap that falls within our strategic objectives for the product org
- Recognize and weave common objectives among different initiatives into one vision
- Map out and maintain our application architecture, data architecture, and journey maps of our application experience
- Work closely with a team of managers, admins, and developers to realize your solution
- Collaborate closely with all stakeholders operating as a technology solution owner
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support key business unit stakeholders
What you’ll bring:
- Your 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer working in a scalable environment
- Experience with Lightning development
- Experienced performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- Experienced in designing, developing, and supporting Salesforce.com implementations in a large enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of software development (agile), common adjacent systems, and infrastructure
- You're excited to work closely with many facets of the business to accelerate our growth
- Salesforce certifications are a plus!
- Experienced in building integrations with Rest API, Platform Events, and Streaming APIs
- Thorough understanding of salesforce system limits to build an growth focus and agile solution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information systems, computer science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of and experience with the Salesforce architecture and API
- Strong experience in development of Salesforce applications using Lightning, Visual Force, Apex, Triggers, API and Integration.
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- provided by Dice