|Published||July 12, 2022|
Can sit at Client Charlotte or Detroit Center*
Key activities for the role include but are not limited to: For various projects and enhancements, execute all configuration / code work to implement custom application development, assist with developing related Salesforce reporting and analytics requirements, and deploy to production the changes/ enhancements.
The position requires detailed knowledge of and experience shaping the SFDC environment to achieve business objectives.
Experience and Personal Attributes:
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- A minimum 3-5 years of progressive responsibility in SalesForce Automation on the SFDC platform, including advanced workflows and complex configurations (i.e. non-coding) tasks
- Experience in designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment
- Extensive working knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, and Informatica Cloud or other ETL tools
- Experience in Classic to Lightning migration and building LWCs
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com data modeling
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader)
- Demand Tools experience and knowledge a plus
- Ability to Provide scalable and maintainable Platform (Salesforce) Solutions
- Ability to work and manage the integrations to different Business Systems using SOAP, REST and Bulk APIs.
- Ability to utilize Best Practices for Salesforce Development using Declarative and Apex Development (Classic or Lightning)
- Ability to support Business process in case of and Production issues in configurations and troubleshooting
In addition to the Salesforce development experience, preference will be given to candidate with following experiences -
- Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines - Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
- Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Robust working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- Robust working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Robust working experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services - S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
- Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Experience with GraphQL, MongoDB and other NoSQL Data Stores
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- A results-oriented individual who can make a difference; a person who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, & has a "can do" attitude; sense of urgency
Required Technical Skills:
- Expert Level Knowledge of Node.js and server-side web application development/frameworks (Express, etc)
- Expert Level Knowledge of HTML
- Expert Level Knowledge of CSS
- Expert Level Knowledge of 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Expert Level Knowledge of creating performance optimized websites
- Expert Level of CSS Preprocessors and patterns, including SCSS & OOCSSDesired Technical Skills
- Experience building web applications using AWS (S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc)
- Knowledge of GraphQL and experience with MongoDB and other NoSQL Data Stores
- Experience writing custom Grunt or Gulp TasksRequired Behavioral & Communication Skills
- Must have the ability to work in a team
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Must be able to work in an Agile operating model
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $64 - 74 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The SFDC developer's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
- Work with SFDC team, business units and IT teams (as needed), to build solutions in salesforce.com that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
- Configuration and development including but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, and Visual Force Pages.
- Perform administration tasks as needed related to SFDC, including but not limited to:
- User management (activation, deactivation, password support)
- Security (roles, profiles, sharing roles, global security settings)
- Configuration (field set-up, page layouts, record types, assignment rules)
- Workflow and approval management
- Communication templates
- Analytics (reports, dashboards)
- AppExchange (apps and plug-ins)
- Data management exercises to assure (data loads, transfer, cleansing)
- Provide user support to troubleshoot individual issues and logging support issues to identify trends and topics requiring escalation and feature / enhancements.
- Work with IT to supports ongoing release management and rollout with new configuration
- Front End desktop development using SF and/or other UI tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information
- provided by Dice